Want to learn the best way to generate revenue from your website traffic? Then try learning Google AdSense. Google pays more than $ 10 billion each year to its content publishers. No contracts and fast AdSense setup have made this Google program one of the most popular advertising tools. It allows site owners to generate high revenue from their web content. The platform is free to access, and site owners receive payment for clicks or impressions on Google ads displayed on their website. Create an AdSense account, add the most lucrative ads to your content, and get paid.
Steps to create an AdSense account
Before you can start creating an AdSense account, you must go through the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years old.
- You must have an active Gmail account. You do not need to link to an AdSense account.
- Your website must meet Google Terms of Service.
The following steps will help you create an AdSense account.
Google AdSense Dashboard
- Step 2: Log in to your Google Account. If you don’t have a Google Account, create one.
Google AdSense Account Selection Window
- Step 3: You will be directed to a page with a Google AdSense sign up button. Click on it to sign up for your AdSense account.
Step 4: Enter the URL of your site (where you want your ads to appear) in the field provided. If you don’t have a site yet, you can leave this field blank and click the “I don’t have a site yet” option.
Google AdSense Login Window
Here you need to provide the following points:
- The site must belong to you.
- URL must not contain a path (e.g. sample.com/path) or a subdomain (e.g. subdomain.sample.com).
- The URL must not contain any parameters.
- Enter URL without “
- Step 5: You must then follow the instructions to link your website to AdSense. They will provide you with a snippet of code that you need to add to your website in the section . Click the submit button after adding the code.
Link your website to the AdSense window
- Step 6: AdSense lets you choose whether to send you suggestions and help with performance. It is better to choose this facility. You can also choose not to. This option can be changed later.
- Step 7: Now select your current country of payment where your PIN will be mailed to you. You must choose the option carefully, as this field cannot be changed later.
Additional details required by AdSense
- Step 8: Go through terms and conditions and click accept. You are already signed in to your Google AdSense account. Sign in to the platform by clicking the “Start using AdSense” option.
How do I sign in to my AdSense account?
Once you’ve created an AdSense account, you can sign in whenever you want. Users often find it difficult to find an AdSense account login page. You just need to visit the same page you visited to create AdSense account. This time, click the Login button instead of starting. Sign in with your Google Account email and password.
Click the Sign in button to sign in to your Google AdSense account
5 Mistakes You Should Avoid With Google Adsense
Applying for an AdSense account is easy, but sometimes publishers try to do tricks and get banned. Here are the five most common mistakes you should avoid.
- Does not comply with Google AdSense Guidelines.
- You are not entering the AdSense code correctly.
- Create multiple AdSense accounts: You can manage all of your websites from a single account. So you don’t need to create multiple accounts. Also, if something goes wrong, you should contact Google instead of creating a new account.
- Clicking on your ads: This is an invalid activity. If you accidentally click, contact Google.
In conclusion, it is very easy to create an AdSense account. All you have to do is follow the instructions we’ve provided, sign up, and start monetizing with Google AdSense.
1. Do I have to pay to sign up for Google AdSense?
Google AdSense registration is absolutely free. You do not need to pay a signing amount. Conversely, Google starts paying per click and other interactions once you sign up.
How do I close my AdSense account?
Follow the steps below to close your AdSense account:
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- Visit the Account section and click the Account Information page.
- Select the Close account option.
- View all the information displayed on the ‘Close Your AdSense Account’ page.
- Select the reason for closing your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click “I agree” and then click the button to close the account.
3. How much can I earn from AdSense?
Various advertisers create and pay for ads that appear on a website. The amount you earn will depend on the competition and the cost per click in the niche, ranging from $ 0.20 to $ 15. The publisher receives 68% of the total payment, which can be up to $ 3 per click.
Become an industry-ready paid marketing professional with Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) certification training. Sign up now!
Do you want to become a marketer?
Sign up for our advanced PPC master’s program and learn all the vital disciplines of online marketing. You will learn many aspects of paid marketing, including PPC, display advertising, conversion optimization, and web analytics. This course will prepare you to create compelling, targeted campaigns and drive more traffic to your websites.
Simplilearn offers a wide range of courses focusing on all the best careers in 2022. If you want to improve yourself, then our courses can help you in all possible ways. Sign up today and give the right boost to your career!