Aegis softwareglobal provider of Production operation management software, announces new features in its latest versions of FactoryLogix® 2022.1 and 2022.2. Aegis Software continues its commitment to flexible, continuous delivery of value-added capabilities that lead to operational performance for its customers. With FactoryLogix 2022.1 and 2022.2, Aegis offers advanced capabilities to eliminate layoffs, streamline error-prone processes, promote flexibility, improve quality and reduce waste.
“In an ever-changing market, adaptability is everything. Manufacturers must dispose of waste from any operational task from production and technological engineering, through the shop and from the cargo dock. The speed of adaptability makes or disrupts their performance. Manufacturers need innovative and advanced solutions that ensure this adaptability without requiring expensive and time-consuming configuration or customization. “ said Jason Spera, CEO and co-founder of Aegis Software. “At Aegis, our thinking is to provide a platform that meets the dynamic business of our customers, and these publications are proof of that vision. FactoryLogix’s unique architecture, sleek user interface and code-free platform provide our customers with an uncompromising solution. They get the best of all worlds, a stable end-to-end solution with deep functionality with the end-user configurability needed to keep up with changing requirements. We are excited to continue our evolution with these latest updates to our platform, which are spreading across our global customer base of over 2,200 manufacturing sites. ”
FactoryLogix 2022.1 and 2022.2 provide platform-wide enhancements. Below is just a small sample of the industry-leading features and benefits offered in this new version:
- Intelligent, dynamic visualization – Whether during an incoming inspection or at the factory, manufacturers can power their visual operating instructions “Smart pictures” which change dynamically depending on the context of what is being tested or worked on. Like a recent presentation by Aegis “Smart text” ability, end users now have the power to create a single template and use it in an infinite number of scenarios instead of using static / generic images or disposable templates. Companies benefit from the elimination of unnecessary work on document creation, streamlining processes, maintaining the production of single streams and, ultimately, overall improved quality.
- Fractional tracking during production – Aegis has extended the ability to trace units of measurement (volume, length, etc.) beyond the level of the unit during the production process. Manufacturers have now expanded support for even more process types and product types when using the FactoryLogix platform.
- Synchronization of the cross-order process – With this latest option, manufacturers can now establish a common assembly operation to be performed simultaneously on different production lines and different products. They can optimally balance approaches, equipment, materials and resources based on similar operations common to products, regardless of the production line, by further improving quality, reducing waste and rationalizing resources.
- Integration of non-compliance and support for threshold approval – FactoryLogix already supports cost-related parameters and threshold approval workflows when assessing the path of action for non-compliance. In addition to speeding up the approval process, it also provides an opportunity to see the most common problems and those that require the most costs.
- BOM Compare with specification from external source – FactoryLogix has always maintained specification-to-specification comparisons, but now manufacturers can compare CAD / CAM specifications with an external resident specification (eg ERP) and speed up the specification comparison process, saving time and money. Users can quickly identify discrepancies between the two, eliminating discrepancies in the data and ensuring that they have enough material to complete the work on time and within budget.
FactoryLogix is a holistic and modular platform that provides leading technology with easily configurable modules for maintenance and implementation of a separate strategy of the manufacturer to Industry 4.0. FactoryLogix manages the entire production lifecycle: from product launch to material logisticsthrough production performance and quality management to powerful analyzes and real-time dashboards. This end-to-end platform helps companies accelerate product deployments, streamline processes, improve quality and traceability, reduce costs and gain greater visibility for competitive advantage and profitability.
About Aegis software
Founded in 1997, Aegis Software uniquely provides a comprehensive and flexible end-to-end (MES) production platform, providing manufacturers with the speed, control and visibility they need. Aegis has international sales and support offices in Germany, the UK and China and has partnered with more than 37 production equipment suppliers. Since its inception, Aegis has helped more than 2,200 factories in the military, aerospace, electronics, medical and automotive industries to stimulate rapid and continuous innovation of the highest quality while reducing operating costs.
Learn more by visitingaiscorp.com.
Speed, control and visibility for production.
Note: FactoryLogix is a registered trademark of Aegis Industrial Software. All other company and product names contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.