May 26, 2022 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global leader in semiconductors serving customers across a range of electronic applications, announced the results of the voting points at its 2022 Annual General Meeting. 2022 General Meeting of Shareholders, held today in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The decisions approved by the shareholders were:
- The adoption of the mandatory annual reports of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2021, prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS-EU). The statutory annual accounts for 2021 were submitted to the Dutch Financial Markets Authority (AFM) on 24 March 2022 and published on the company’s website (www.st.com) and the AFM website (www.afm.nl);
- The distribution of a cash dividend of USD 0.24 per open share of the Company’s ordinary shares, which will be distributed in quarterly installments of USD 0.06 in each of the second, third and fourth quarters of 2022 and the first quarter on 2023 to the registered shareholders in the month of each quarterly payment according to the table below;
- The reappointment of Ms. Janet Davidson as a member of the Supervisory Board for a two-year term ending at the end of the 2024 General Meeting;
- The appointment of Ms. Donatella Schuto as a member of the Supervisory Board for a three-year term ending at the end of the 2025 General Assembly in place of Ms. Lucia Morseli, whose term expires at the end of the 2022 General Assembly;
- Approving the share-based portion of the remuneration of the President and CEO;
- The authorization of the Management Board until the end of the General Meeting of 2023 for repurchase of shares, after approval by the Supervisory Board;
- Delegation to the Supervisory Board of the power to issue new ordinary shares, to grant subscription rights to such shares and to limit and / or exclude existing shareholder rights to preferential repurchase of ordinary shares until the end of the 2023 General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Discharge of the sole member of the Management Board; and
- Discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board.
- The full agenda and all relevant detailed information on the General Meeting in 2022, as well as all related materials, are available on the company’s website (www.st.com) and are provided to shareholders in accordance with legal requirements. The draft minutes of the General Meeting will be published on the website of the General Meeting of Shareholders on the website of the Company (www.st.com) within 30 days after the General Meeting in 2022.