There’s nothing wrong with looking for ways to save money. Reducing things like your cable or electric bill is just good business. But you have to be smart about where you cut corners. With all the cybercriminals and digital threats out there, protecting your devices and critical files is not something you can skimp on.
You can use many free antivirus programs, but protecting your devices on today’s network is more than basic protection. You need smarter, more robust tools to fight hackers and fraudsters that are getting more sophisticated.
We recommend our sponsor, TotalAV. With TotalAV, you get much more than antivirus protection. It’s the complete package: a security suite that protects your PC and smartphone from today’s threats.
Almost every day new hacks, malicious codes and clever ways to penetrate your system appear. Free antivirus software can’t handle the latest threats.
TotalAV protects you from threats you never knew existed. Its system will scan, locate, quarantine and remove viruses, trojans, adware, spyware and more. Most free programs don’t offer impressive vulnerability scans like this that actually work.
There’s even a TotalAV Safe Site browser extension that analyzes and blocks any suspicious websites before they can harm you. Install it on Google Chrome or Firefox to clear your cookies with just one click, launch a private browsing window and delete your browsing history.
Protect all your devices
The days of having to worry about securing just one device are over. Now we all have multiple gadgets including smartphones, laptops and tablets. And as you know, if it connects to the internet, it is vulnerable to attacks.
It doesn’t matter which format you use either. If you use a PC or Mac, iPhone or Android, TotalAV has you covered. It protects Windows, Mac and Android gadgets while keeping your iPhone and iPad running at peak performance.
TotalAV keeps devices safe and secure with its all-in-one, cross-platform security software. And it works wherever you are: at home, in the office or on the go.
What sets TotalAV apart?
TotalAV is not only antivirus protection, it has a set of integrated optimization tools at your disposal.
Here’s a quick overview of why choosing TotalAV is the best thing you can do for your digital security:
- Block phishing URLs – Stay informed and block the latest malicious phishing URLs with its SafeSite extension. With thousands of new examples discovered daily, you’ll stay protected.
- Real-time antivirus – TotalAV System Scan locates, quarantines, and eliminates viruses, trojans, adware, spyware, ransomware, and more, ensuring you’re protected from the latest threats.
- Remote firewall – TotalAV understands that privacy is important, which is why it provides remote access to a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data.
- Scheduled scans – No need to add a date to your calendar for your next scan. Select the type of scan you want to run and schedule how often you want the process to run. It’s completely hassle-free!
- Cleaning disk – Clean up your device memory, app cache and duplicate photos, saving valuable disk space.
- Improve productivity – Over time, your computer will naturally slow down. TotalAV can help you identify specific errors and programs that are affecting your device’s performance to help you stay on top of things.
So to answer the question “Is paying for antivirus software worth it?” we would have to go with a resounding yes. Don’t wait for your device to get infected. Contact TotalAV today.
Go to ProtectWithKim.com to save 85% on complete protection you can trust. What are you waiting?