Microsoft releasedfor just a few weeks before . The update improves Windows 11 security features, productivity and accessibility tools, and gaming features.
It can be tempting to delay installing the update, especially if you have a million tabs and documents open and don’t want to restart your computer. But trust us, this upgrade sounds like it’s worth it for the performance improvements alone. Learn more about.
And read on for step-by-step guidance on how to speed up your device with the new update.
How to Download Windows 11 2022 Update
1. Open up Settings on your laptop or desktop computer.
2. Choose Windows Update from the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. You should see an option at the top of the screen that says (something like) “2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11”.
4. Click Install.
5. You will then be prompted to reboot your device or schedule a reboot. If you’re ready, click Restart now.
6. After your computer restarts, you can confirm that you have completed the process by clicking Check for updates.
For more Windows 11 news, seeand .