On Tuesday, August 16th at 11am PT, @eWEEKNews will host its monthly #eWEEKChat. The topic will be Overcoming Multi-Cloud Challenges and will be moderated by James Maguire, eWEEK’s Editor.
We will discuss – using Twitter – best practices, challenges and strategies to address the difficulties associated with multi-cloud computing. How can we manage multicloud so that it is more efficient and more productive?
How to participate: On Twitter, use the hashtag #eWEEKChat to follow/participate in the discussion. But it’s easier and more efficient to use the live chat room link on CrowdChat.
The instructions are on Multicloud Tweet Chat Page: Sign in at the top right, use your Twitter handle to sign up. Chat starts sharp at 11am PT. The page will come alive at that time with real-time discussion. You can join in or just watch the discussion as it goes on.
Special Guests: Overcoming Multi-Cloud Challenges
This month’s list of Tweetchat experts currently includes the following – please check back for additional guest experts:
Link to the live chat room: Go to Crowdchat page. Sign in with your Twitter handle and use #eweekchat as an ID.
Tweetchat Questions: Multi-cloud challenges
Questions we will be tweeting about will include – check back for more/revised questions:
- How would you describe the current state of the multicloud market? Nascent, still growing, on top? or how?
- What key trends are driving the multi-cloud sector here in 2022?
- What are the most pressing – and most common – multi-cloud challenges today?
- How do you recommend fixing the challenge you mentioned?
- What best practice advice would you give companies to optimize multi-cloud deployments?
- What is the relationship between multicloud and hybrid cloud? In a multi-cloud world, why are some cloud providers focusing on “hybrid cloud”?
- What’s the big myth surrounding multicloud?
The future of multicloud? Where will we be in 3-5 years?
What else is important about multicloud – what else do companies need to know?
Go here for information on CrowdChat.
#eWEEKchat Tentative schedule for 2022*
July 19: Getting started with low code / no code
August 16: Overcoming Multi-Cloud Challenges
September 20: The Future of Edge Computing
October 18: Optimizing Your Data Analytics Practice
November 15: Building Your AI Deployment
December 13: Enterprise Tech in 2023
*all themes are subject to change
eWEEK TweetChat, August 16: Overcoming Multicloud Challenges