On Tuesday, May 17, at 11 a.m. PT, @eWEEKNews will host its monthly #eWEEKChat. The topic will be Data Analysis – How to Get More Out of Your Analysis Platform and will be moderated by James Maguire, eWEEK’s Editor.
We will discuss – using Twitter – the challenges and best practices for data analysis. How can companies gain a great competitive advantage by using their data analysis tools?
How to participate: On Twitter, use the hashtag #eWEEKChat to follow / participate in the discussion. But it’s easier and more efficient to use the connection to the chat room in real time CrowdChat.
Instructions are in Data Analysis Crowdchat page: Enter the top right corner, use your Twitter handle to register. The chat starts immediately at 11:00 PT. The page will come to life at this time with real-time discussion. You can join or just watch the discussion as it goes on.
Special guests: Data analysis
The list of Tweetchat experts for this month currently includes the following – please check again for additional expert guests:
Real-time chat room connection: Go to Crowdchat page. Log in with your Twitter handler and use #eweekchat for the ID.
Questions about Tweetchat: Edge Computing
Questions we will be tweeting about will include – check again for more / revised questions:
- What current trends do you see in today’s data analysis market?
- What is the comfort level of data analysis companies? Do they get most of what they can from their platforms?
- What is the biggest pain companies have in analyzing data?
- What advice would you give them to optimize the implementation of the analysis?
- What is the big myth about data analysis?
- How about AI and data analysis? How do you feel about this promising union?
- Which suppliers are the leaders in the corporate analytics market, as you can see?
The future of data analysis? Where will we be in 3-5 years?
What else is important for data analysis – what else should companies be aware of?
#eWEEKchat Preliminary Schedule for 2022 *
January 18: Trends in digital transformation
February 15: Navigation in the multi-cloud calculations
March 15: Low Code / No Code Trends
April 12: Edge Computing: observation, observability and more
May 17: Data Analysis: Optimize your practice
June 14: Expand your AI deployment
* all topics are subject to change