The Wordle puzzle game rose sharply during the pandemic. Invented by software engineer Josh Wardle, the online game is quite addictive and has become millions of players around the world. The game is web based and does not require any additional application or software. In the Wordle puzzle game, you have to correctly guess a pre-selected word by making random word assumptions and accepting hints. Every midnight Wordle updates its word for the day and you get six attempts to guess the right word. To help you, here is the answer to Wordle 360 for June 14.
Answer to Wordle 360 for June 14
Worlde 360’s answer for June 14 is ATONE. The meaning of the Atonement is to mend or mend.
How to play the game Wordle
- Open any web browser on your device.
- Visit https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
- Type the five-letter word and press Enter.
- You will get 6 chances to guess the right word.
- You can even share the result of your game after knowing the word or running out of chances.