It is never a bad time to save some money, but it was a crucial task during the pandemic.
Gas prices are high and every penny you can save per gallon accumulates by the end of the year. One way to save money is to use the pumps in big stores like Costco and Sam’s Club. Membership for shopping and refueling there is not free, but it can offset some of your costs at the pump. Tap or click here to learn more.
A Kim Komando Show listener asked about EveryDollar, an app that helps users save money, set financial goals, track expenses, and more. Are you OK? Continue reading about the final answer.
Answer the call
Rich called, wondering about financial expert Dave Ramsey’s budgeting app Every dollar. He wanted to know if the app could deliver on its promises. “And what’s the catch,” he asked, “if it’s free?”
EveryDollar makes it easy to customize your monthly budget by entering numbers manually. Divide your expenses into categories, set savings funds and goals, set payment dates to avoid late fees, track payments, and more. All this is included in the free version of the application.
You can check your budget at any time through your desktop or mobile app. Here are some features you get with the free version:
Budgeting is easy
- Create a monthly budget in just a few minutes.
- Customize your budget in a way that makes sense to you.
- Create savings funds and targets for higher costs.
- Check your budget anywhere with your desktop browser or mobile app.
- Add costs on the go from anywhere.
- Divide revenue and expenditure into multiple budget lines.
- Set due dates for regular bills and expenses.
- Check the remaining balances of items at a glance.
Next, let’s look at the various options for upgrading to Premium, which unlocks every feature the app has to offer.
CONNECTED: Money Tip: 7 apps that pay for your opinion and time
What do you get for switching to Premium
The professional version of Every dollar costs $ 9.99 per month or $ 99.99 per year after a 14-day free trial. Available with the following upgrades:
- Contact your bank for automatic transfers directly from your account.
- Get personalized reports on income and expense habits.
- Export your transactions and download them as a CSV file
- Receive automatic balance updates.
- Get priority callback support.
- Set end date reminders three days before your due account (iOS only).
You can also unlock the Premium version of EveryDollar as part of a Ramsey + subscription. This service costs $ 59.99 for three months, $ 99.99 for six months or $ 129.99 for a year. This includes a free 14-day trial period.
In addition to unlocking the full potential of EveryDollar, Ramsey + gives you full access to Dave University of Financial Peace, financial education, free tax filing software, audiobooks and bonus content.
Depending on your financial situation, Ramsey + can save you money. IN official website states that “The average consumer of EveryDollar finds $ 332 in their budget for the first month.”
The EveryDollar app is rated 4.8 out of 5 in Apple’s App Store, and the reviews are brilliant. It is easy to use and can help you stick to everything you need. We recommend that you try.
You may like more: Technical Travel Tip: How to Pause Cable and Internet Service While You’re Away