According to a recent reportChen Jin, general manager of Lenovo’s Chinese mobile phone business department, hinted in an interaction with netizens that the price of the moto X30 Pro is no less than 3,000 yuan (about $445).
Previously, the moto edge X30 powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 was available for 2999 yuan. This time the moto X30 Pro processor is Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. The price is higher and the final price will exceed 3000 yuan.
Not only that, the moto X30 Pro will arrive with 200 megapixels. This sensor has a larger size than the Sony IMX707, reaching 1/1.22 inches (the bottom of the IMX707 is 1/1.28 inches), and the price is very high.
It is also reported that the moto X30 Pro will use the Samsung HP1 main camera with a single pixel area of 0.64μm and support ChameleonCell pixel synthesis.
In addition, in dark light environments, Samsung’s 200 megapixels can synthesize 1.28 μm large pixels to generate 50 megapixel samples. Large pixels can capture more picture details, and the image performance is worth looking forward to.
In addition, other specifications of the moto X30 Pro include a 144Hz 6.67-inch curved screen, 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, 12-megapixel portrait and 125W super lightning charging support.
The smartphone will be officially launched on August 2.
Motorola edge X30 Pro specs rumours
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ 144Hz POLED curved display, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+
- Octa-core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 plus 4nm mobile platform
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 50MP ultra-wide camera, 12MP 2x telephoto camera
- 60MP front camera
- USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers, three microphones
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, QZSS(L1+L5), 2 x USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 125W wired fast charging, 30W / 50W wireless charging
Moto X30 Pro: the first smartphone with 200MP camera will not be cheap