While there is a commotion to figure out which platform to choose, let’s just say that both platforms offer their own set of pros and cons, such as:
- Salesforce’s CRM engagement with its customers bridges the gap between business and customers.
- On the other hand, AWS has emerged as the ideal platform during the pandemic era, allowing the entire organization to work remotely in the cloud.
The two service providers formed a strong alliance in 2016 and have worked together effectively in 2019 despite the fact that each has different advantages and disadvantages.
We will discuss them in detail, divided into two sections, but before that, we suggest you quickly review the topics that will be discussed.
View at a glance:
Watching Salesforce training it can help you understand the topics in a much more effective way!!
We hope you have watched the video, so now let’s start our journey to the Cloud!
We’ve used the term “Salesforce” quite a bit so far. Let’s now discuss what it means and does!
What is Salesforce?
- Salesforce is a provider of cloud-based software that helps businesses attract enough customers, lock in additional sales, and wow customers with exceptional customer service.
- Because Salesforce is software-as-a-service, it doesn’t need servers or software to function. Salesforce users can sign up quickly and start their business right away.
- Using a single integrated environment offers one of the most effective ways to communicate with customers, collaborators and users.
- Businesses can use it to determine customer needs, respond quickly to issues, and offer an identical solution in the least amount of time.
Data security is just one of the many benefits of choosing Salesforce.
Most businesses today place a high priority on data security. The misuse of customer data and the lack of protection from opportunistic hackers is no longer acceptable.
Salesforce prioritizes security. As a result, Salesforce CRM has several built-in data protection features.
Salesforce executives are investing money in product upgrades that incorporate cutting-edge technologies like AI, Big Data, and ML to improve overall product performance. They also partner with companies to find new ways to improve their products and services.
The main argument in favor of the switch is Salesforce’s cloud architecture. The most effective cloud based software providers are currently available in the online world.
A cloud-based CRM can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
Want to learn what Salesforce is capable of? To find out Why Salesforce is so important to your businessread this blog post.
Why do we use Salesforce?
Salesforce can be used for various purposes, we have listed some of the key points for you, see:
- Connect social networking sites
Data from different social networking sites can be easily integrated and easy-to-understand data reports can be generated while identifying customer insights. The data will be analyzed using various data mining and visualization techniques.
- Scalability and customization are easier
The customer relationship management tool process, which includes feature customization and scalability for high availability requirements, improves the customer experience while making it easier for the organization to manage its operations.
- Flexible data analysis and reporting
Various types of data must be processed or analyzed during the data mining and analysis process to understand customer perception.
Planning a career at Salesforce? Salesforce Certification Training may turn out to be the best course!
Benefits of Salesforce
While there are many benefits of Salesforce, we have covered only a few here, such as:
You naturally reap the benefits of excellent time management when you have comprehensive customer information and abundant planning tools.
As a result, you can prioritize tasks for your clients and allocate work to different accounts using the same criteria because you have all the information you need.
- You can also better understand your daily, weekly, monthly or yearly schedule using the tools built into the calendar.
This allows you to be constantly on your toes through every stage of lead nurturing.
- Customer information
There are many benefits to using Salesforce, but one of the biggest is the quantity and quality of information it can extract.
Salesforce allows you to view every account, contact, task, event, and opportunity associated with a lead, giving your business a wealth of knowledge before approaching prospects.
If you intend to give interviews, Top 55+ Salesforce Interview Questions and Answers in 2022 can be of help to you.
What is AWS?
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and SaaS (Software as a Service) are all terms used to refer to Amazon Web Services or AWS.
- AWS has also become one of the most prominent cloud service providers, offering more than 100 services, including on-demand directory, relevant data, and application development.
The best AWS Certification Master Course is available both online and in person from Intellipaat.
- The most flexible and secure cloud computing platform available today is Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- The security requirements of the military, large banks, and other highly sensitive organizations were taken into account when designing its core infrastructure.
- AWS is a widely used cloud computing platform that provides various on-demand services to businesses to help them scale and grow, including computing power, database storage, content distribution, etc.
AWS is a necessity for businesses today for many reasons, some of which are mentioned below:
With AWS, you can take advantage of the scalable, reliable, and secure global computing infrastructure that serves as the virtual foundation of Amazon.com’s multibillion-dollar online business, honed for more than ten years.
Using operational, software, and physical safeguards, AWS protects and hardens our infrastructure from end to end. The AWS Security Center has more details.
- Both scalability and performance
Your application can scale up or down based on demand using AWS tools like autoscaling and elastic load balancing.
You have access to compute and storage resources when you need them, thanks to Amazon’s extensive infrastructure.
AWS Tutorial for Beginners – Learn Amazon Web Services from experts will help you understand AWS concepts from scratch!
Get 100% Hike!
Master the most in-demand skills now!
Why use AWS?
Of the many reasons to use AWS, some of them are described below:
Access to AWS resources can be restricted through IAM (Identity and Access Management).
IAM roles allow you to define permissions for user actions, which greatly reduces fraud.
It can be used to host services on private networks that are not accessible from the Internet but can communicate with resources on the same network.
This restricts access to resources so that malicious users come from the Internet.
Lack of knowledge is the main reason many people don’t use its AWS.
EC2 is not a traditional hosted solution as it is designed to bring servers online and offline very quickly as needed.
Advantages of AWS
Unlike other platforms, Amazon Web Services does not make the user get all the services that are present on the platform.
It charges the user only for the resources, storage, bandwidth it uses.
Considering this fact, this is the most important feature of business sectors attracting AWS compared to others.
- Reliability and scalability
Amazon offers an infrastructure that scales and supports usage.
Therefore, the usage cost is often low if the user reduces the number of instances used.
Scalability has become the best solution for giant businesses as they do not need additional resources if they run out of storage space.
Compared to other platforms, AWS provides a user-friendly platform within which even a novice can use it.
This is possible thanks to the clear documentation and convenient console that AWS provides.
Top 55 AWS Interview Questions and Answers 2022 – Intellipaat will help you stand out in your interview!
Similarities between Salesforce and AWS
- Both, that is AWS and Salesforce, are cloud computing services and provide valuable certificates.
- Both stand as world leaders in terms of service within the cloud market: Salesforce for customer data and AWS for cloud infrastructure.
- Both support and favor the most efficient application deployments.
- Salesforce and AWS can handle cloud-style operations.
- Both are leaders in the cloud services market (Salesforce in SaaS and AWS in IaaS).
- Salesforce relies on AWS as its public cloud infrastructure provider.
Difference between Salesforce and AWS
- It is a fact that Salesforce and Amazon web services provide cloud administrations, but with some variations.
- Salesforce is considered to be the most effective CRM, while Amazon Web Service is considered to be the most open cloud specialized organization and holds a good 40% of the market share.
- AWS is both PaaS and IaaS, while Salesforce is SaaS.
- Salesforce sends applications that are used or facilitated in the cloud stage, while Amazon Web Services ensures that the stage that organizations have their administrations and applications is supported.
- Both provide moderate scaling results when requested by buyers.
- Additionally, both terms are used in conjunction with several business applications that support companies that want to offer their customers significant incentives.
- Amazon Web Service is all about the cloud framework and offers small and wide organizations a adaptable, moderate and reliable framework for updated activities.
- AWS is the most widespread cloud platform in the world, providing 175 fully attributed services from data centers around the world.
- Multiple customers, including the world’s largest enterprises, leading government agencies and startups, use this application.
- In short, Amazon Web Service can be a computing stage launched by Amazon that contains several products as a cloud framework.
- Salesforce Inc can be a free organization providing the full range of cloud-based applications that organizations can use to spice up and drive customer respect.
Choosing between Salesforce and AWS depends on whether you’re looking at the range of capabilities and features that both cloud services offer.
However, there is no doubt; that Salesforce outperforms AWS in meeting market demands.
Bacancy Technology hosts qualified cloud architects who can assess the potential and requirements of your enterprise and select the perfect cloud partner service for you.
All your doubts and inquiries are welcome to us Community Page!